schedule of events | syllabus | call for presenters | placements during the convention
Staff members in the Knight School of Communication are working hard to secure placements for students enrolled in COMM 360: Charlotte and the Convention.These placements vary in length and occur on specific dates surrounding the convention. Each set of placements will be filled on a rolling basis so check back frequently for updates.
Below are a list of announced placements and links to apply for your placement:
APPLY NOW – Final application deadline, Monday, July 9, at noon.
- All positions have been assigned. If you do not have a placement or want to inquire about your placement, contact Jennifer Hull in the Knight School
- Washington Center – DNC Convention Pages (2 positions filled)
- ABC News – National Broadcast Runners (4 positions filled)
- DNC Press Gallery Media Credentials (12 positions filled)
- DNC Communication Center & Press Office (40 positions filled)
- The Charlotte Observer (10 positions filled)
- The PPL of DNC (20 positions filled)
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (4-8 positions filled)
- QCity Metro (2-4 positions filled)