Practitioners and students of Digital Strategic Communication are always looking for the brightest digital minds to follow on Twitter. As we know, sometimes the best minds are not always those with the most followers. These folks are some of the best at sharing their thoughts and linking their tweets to excellent information from a variety of sources. So, to all of you on this list: Thanks for sharing.
The International Superstars
- Pete Cashmore, of Mashable
- Brian Solis, of FutureWorks
- Amber Naslund, of Radian6
- Chris Brogan, of New Marketing Labs
- David Armano, of Edelman
- Corrine Weisgerber, St. Edwards University
- Barbara Nixon, Southeastern University
- John Maeda, Rhode Island Institute of Design
- Karen Russell, University of Georgia
- Danielle Stern, Christopher Newport University
- The Neiman Journalism Lab at Harvard University
- Edelman Digital, the “digital arm” of Edelman PR Firm
- The Pew Research Center, the “non-partisan fact tank”
- The Knight Foundation, “supporting informed and engaged communities”
- Howard Rheingold of Institute for the Future
- David Carr of the New York Times
- Seth Godin, blogger and author
- Dan Schawbel, of Millenial Branding
And, as always, you can find me @JAMcArthur.
That’s 19. For #20, I want to know who you would recommend. Feel free to leave a link in the comments below.